IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

These forums are made available for archival purposes; they are no longer in use.

Reply to this topic Start new topic
Custom Features
  • Group: Members
  • Member No.: 1,031

I wonder if this is possible..., by adding custom features, I did read the product features and its all great but i didn't see anything related in my idea, actually I was thinking on merging or creating custom features, just a simple features if the trellis dev team can do this, Its about making a billing/automatic billing, for example., I have a customer in my web hosting and he need to pay monthly the thing is that I don't have any record or automatic billing on the monthly billing cycle to email like an invoice for this month, it has nothing to do with the server. I already saw this feature, like with WHMCompleteSolution
PM Profile Card
Go to the top of the page
+ Quote Post
  • Member No.: 1,031

If thecustomer has a new invoice coming the trellis will email an invoice, and alert invoice for the payment this month also both trellis will email an invoice to customer and a copy will be send too in sales@mywebhosting.com!

when the customer open that invoice a link will beshown and that link is the link to my paypal account.
PM Profile Card
+ Quote Post
  • Group: Staff Members
  • Member No.: 11

Hello,

We definitely see how convenient a billing system would be with Trellis Desk. While Trellis Desk 1.0 does not offer any features like this, Trellis Desk 2's module system will allow such functionality to be easily added on. At this time, we are not sure if we will make any sort of official addon, but it is always open to third party developers.

--------------------
DJ Tarazona [ My Website ]
Project Lead, Trellis Desk
ACCORD5

dj@accord5.com
PM Profile Card
+ Quote Post
  • Member No.: 1,553

This would be a great feature and I believe has already been passed onto the development team, I requested it a while back via a support ticket...

Any update on this and if it will be implemented?

Many thanks
Dstor
_______
=== XRumer 5.0 Palladium RULEZ! ===

--------------------
XRumer 5.0 Palladium: best promotion software
PM Profile Card
+ Quote Post
  • Group: Staff Members
  • Member No.: 11

We may work on something like this for Trellis Desk 2.0, but we have to get 2.0 out the door first, so it may be a while.

--------------------
DJ Tarazona [ My Website ]
Project Lead, Trellis Desk
ACCORD5

dj@accord5.com
PM Profile Card
+ Quote Post

Reply to this topic Start new topic

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 15th December 2019 - 04:30 AM